“Nice family dinner”
Review of Tofu House

Tofu House
Ranked #27 of 96 Restaurants in Farmington
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Took my parents to Tofu house. They are visiting from California. We ordered fried tofu and seafood pizza as the appetizer plus specials and beef bone soup as the entree. There were plenty of food for the 6 of us. My dad loves their kimchi and my mom likes the rice in stone pots. My sons cannot stop eating the beef bone soup. My husband enjoyed the fried whole fish. We were all full within the hour. Very fulfilling family dinner with good value.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed June 27, 2016

Really excellent Korean 'fast food' - get the soup special...really good, well prepared, plenty of food, fast and courteous service.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed August 16, 2015 via mobile

We have been coming here for 2 years and it's always a treat. A bit on the high $$ but worth it. Sushi and other Japanese food are close to authenticity.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed October 25, 2014 via mobile

When you would like to eat korean food, I recommend this tofu house.
They cook rice in Korean traditional bowl, so you can enjoy the scorched rice as well.
For non-Asians, they adjust the spicy sauce according to your taste.

They have a variety of korean food, noodle, Korean sausage, tofu soup, fried food, korean-style meat,.,

And the waitress is beautiful. Very cute.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Isn't it fun to travel, without leaving Your home? The TV moniter shows news cast, in Korean! The food is tasty, but a little expensive. The waitstaff can barely speak English, so try to be patient with them.

Date of visit: March 2014