“Best Little Burger Ever!”

Greene's Hamburgers
Ranked #3 of 80 Restaurants in Farmington
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Eating here for a million years...6 "Belly Blasters" at a time for a buck! It was THE place to go, the place to be, the place to have the best burgers ever all the years I was growing up. Then, sadly, we moved away, far away and many years would pass as I would think about the best burger that ever hit my mouth. Oh sure, MacDonald's was ok, Burger King filled a small void, Jack in the Box was the better of the three but nothing could compare to my past love, Greene's Belly Blasters. And then, after 3 decades, it was a trip back in time, to where I grew up, and Greene's. Sitting on the stool in the window looking out over an intersection I didn't quite remember and having one of the best burgers ever was sheer bliss.

1  Thank Chris K

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Yes, yes I did! And it was worth it. I love a good burger and have a strong opinion on what makes a burger good. The snob in me has always maintained that there has to be just the right meat to bun ratio, lettuce, onion and tomato and mayo, to even make my list. Well I have to say that Greene's messed up my whole preconceived notion on how a burger should taste. Greene's is entirely different. (I guess if you grew up in the Detroit metro area eating sliders all your life then the rest of the nation's burgers taste different to you.) Its so good I'm having a hard time describing it. There is some kind of magic happening between the grilled onions, the thin, tender on the inside crispy on the outside, beef patty and the melted cheese. Throw in a side of crinkle cut fries and an orange pop and I was having one darn fine evening!

To find a gem like this is what makes traveling to different parts of the USA amazing.

2  Thank DDDRW
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

This place really hits the spot for a classic slider, It's actually kind if expensive for what you get, so we don't go here too often. Their posted policy is not to give refills on pop. I think they are the only rslestaueant on earth that does this, and it really bothers me. The cooler waitresses ignore this arcane rule. Don't let my personal hangup deter you, the food is very good.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We love Greene's for breakfast, they have the best coffee in town. Take a newspaper sit by the window and watch the world go by while you are enjoying a perfect old fashioned breakfast.

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Located at the corner of ten mile and Orchard Lake, is one of the best places to get a slider in Metro Detroit. Greene's has been a Farmington staple forever. Greasy food and service is always great either inside or the carry out window. Open 24 hours, cause there's never a bad time to get a slider, and don't forget to try the chili cheese fries.