“Another enjoyable meal at the Basement Burger Bar”

Basement Burger Bar
Ranked #2 of 79 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Buffalo burger, chicken burger, and chicken salad were our choices from the design your own menus. It was all good and we will be back. The only down side was that we had about a 30 minute wait because we arrived after 6pm on a Friday night.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Fish and chips, burgers and mexican food really good.
Wait staff is the bad part. They are fickle and slooooow.
When we were seated last time, we could easily hear the waitress complain about getting mor epeople. She then waited on a table that came after us. That was OK we went to the other pub in town.

1  Thank DennisMichigan
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Wow this place is up in my top 5 Burger Places!! Great place for a family of crazy kids to eat. Everyone enjoyed circling what they wanted on there burger and the tots are very good also.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I have been to the Basement Burger several times and i always get very good food. Today was no exception. Previous reviews speak of the service being "a little slow" but I too believe its because of the customized hamburgers.

If you have never been there the ordering system is unique. A dry erase board menu where you circle everything you want on your hamburger. Start by selecting the bun (White / Wheat / None), the type and weight of the meat (Angus / Kobe / Turkey / Veggie - - 6 or 8 ounce) and then what "fixins" you want (there are too many to list). After that - select your fries (traditional or sweet potato), have a beer a wait for the delicious meal to arrive.

I sat outside today but there are TVs and darts in the main restaurant (located in the lower level of the building).

This is a very casual, neighborhood place that kids are welcome. The beer selection isn't overwhelming but certainly everyone could find something to drink.

My only cautionary advice . . the bathrooms leave MUCH to be desired.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

My husband and I have been to the Basement Burger several times and we always get consistent food quality. Although most of the times the service is a little slow, I think the tasty customized hamburger is worth the wait. You can choose the weight and type of meat, veggies, as well as many kinds of cheese and dressings.
The other reason we go to the basement burger is their sweet potato fries. I am not sure if it's the seasoning or the dip, but they are amazing!