“Very good food but pricey.”

Steven Lelli's on the Green
Reserve with OpenTable
Steven Lelli's on the Green is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 78 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Halstead and Haggerty
Northville, Michigan
“Very good food but pricey.”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

The food was very nice but not great for the prices. There are other restaurants in the area that provide better value.

That being said my filet Oscar was excellent. My wide had the scallops and salmon. The scallops were great but the salmon only okay.

The decor is a little reminiscent of the old Lelli's on Woodward, especially in the smaller private rooms - a nice throwback.

• Visited May 2013

Commerce Township, Michigan
“Terrible”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

This used to be an institution in Detroit as far as restaurants go when it was LELLI's in mid-town. Lelli's on the Green is a very weak imitation that is not even close to the original. There were 12 of us for a birthday dinner & let start with a lousy straight table so you could not talk to 1/2 of our group. The service was extremely slow; the food cold; the drinks non-exsistent; we were never asked how our meal was; never asked if we wanted dessert & the whole dinner was terrible. Had to ask for our check 3 HOURS after we got there. Lelli's in mitown was one of my favorite places. I would highly recommend you take your appetite & money somewhere else where you can get what you pay for. We did not. It was one of the most, if not THE most, waste of a meal & a Saturday night we have ever had. They should be ashamed to use the Lelli name.

Visited May 2013
Wixom, Michigan
“Disappointed”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Disappointed…The restaurant has a lot of ambiance and the hostess was very pleasant but dinner service was slow and not as attentive as I was expecting. The bartender was lovely and did a fabulous job.They do have wonderful martinis. Our waiter had no personality just plopped the menus on the table with no introduction. Service was very slow…we kept waiting for our meals and were told 3 times that the kitchen was “bogged down” What does that mean…that you messed up our order? Food took forever and then when it did arrive potatoes were cold. The food was average certainly not worth the wait. Absent the great company I was with this dinner would have been a disaster.

• Visited April 2013
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Great food, horrific service”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I thought maybe the 3rd time would be the charm. I adore Lelli's food. However, each time, the service got worse. It's a 3 ring circus The first time we had one waiter who totally ignored us (and he was brought in from their initial restaurant). The 2nd and 3rd times, we had multiple waiters - none of which communicated with one another. They confused our meals, neither time did we get all of our food (and when asked for a take home bag, they put in someone else's food), and we felt that we had to referee between the wait staff. This restaurant is 8 blocks from my home; however, should I ever have an uncontrollable craving for their unbelieveable food, I will travel to the other location - 40 minutes from my house.

• Visited April 2012
West Bloomfield, Michigan
“Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I love this restaurant anyway but I just went there for my Birthday. Just 4 of us for a quiet dinner. It exceeded my usual expectations. The staff was fantastic as always and Marc was as gracious as ever. It is my go to place. I didn't order dessert but the staff put a candle in the lemon ice and sang Happy Birthday anyway. It was a special evening!

• Visited March 2013