“All around the menu good.”

Bobby Mac's Bayside Tavern & Grill
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Fair Haven
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Bobby Mac's Bayside, we're proud to be a family favorite for great food, great views, & a fun casual waterfront atmosphere with beautiful views of Lake St. Clair you can enjoy from any seat in the restaurant! You'll love our full menu, which features selections for many different appetites. Unique appetizers and slow-brewed soups for starters, then move onto our premium seafood entrees! At Bayside, we understand that superb food quality must be accompanied by efficient, friendly service. The key to our continued success will always be driven by great food and great people! Join us on our dockside patio for live entertainment and sunsets during the summertime or warm up inside by our large stone fireplace in the winter! No matter what time of year it is, you are sure to enjoy the warm comfortable and casual atmosphere here at Bobby Mac's Bayside.
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Have returned here again and again. As with any restaurant some things are better than others. The calamari appetizer is delicious as is the lobster mac & cheese and the stuffed chicken breast. Good portion sizes. Average pricing for a sit down family restaurant. Service is always good.

1  Thank LaLa I

Reviewed August 15, 2012

What a wonderful place to eat - such a hidden gem!! We love to go during the day - just my husband and I while the kids are at school on my day off. The bread is so wonderful and you can ask for more. The service is always good and friendly. I have taken everyone of my family and they always have a wonderful meal. Their frenchfries are really good! I am never disappointed when we go. Well worth the trip because the view is spectacular. Such a different place with all of the unexpected taxodermy - but you get over that... just ask for more bread!!

1  Thank cathy s
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This is a nice family resturant. 6 of us were there for dinner and we had a variety of meals. Among the dishes were the mess-o-perch, stuffed tilapia, lobster and shrimp ravioli and a Santa Fe wrap. Everything was rated good or better and I think we ate 4 loaves of bread too, it was that good.

1  Thank RayBro