“Not very good”

Up In Smoke BBQ Dallas
Ranked #8 of 12 Restaurants in Evart
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My father-in-law raved about the Fried Catfish at this "BBQ" restaurant, so we all went to try it out, my husband had the catfish and I had the BBQ Ribs. My "ribs" were more like cut up ribletts, and they mixed the old one's from the night before with some fresh one's, nasty. All the side's I tried had a sour taste, not like it was spoiled, just soury taste, both the cole slaw and the potatoe salad had that taste. Needless to say I will not ever go back, just not my style BBQ, i am more accustomed to the sweet tasting bbq, slaw, etc......My husband said the catfish was just ok, but he cooked in restaurant's for over 10 years so we do cook some REALLY good meal's at home. I would not reccomend this restaurant to anyone.

3  Thank neenee711