$75
$99
$56
$111
$65
Sunset Lodge Escanaba(Escanaba)(Great Value!)
$84
$81
Hotels.com
Lincoln Host Motor Inn(Escanaba)(Great Value!)
$60
Hiawatha Motel(Escanaba)
$70
All reviewshot tubroom was cleana great staybusiness tripstay there againwafflessitting areain townbreakfast areacontinental breakfastone night stayfirst floorstaff was friendlyparking lotclerkinternetdesk
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Stayed here with my husband for a night when we were in town for a sports event. Found the desk clerk to be sweet and professional, finding us a room even when we showed up early and our original room wasn't ready. Loved the comfortable bed, the room was plenty big but felt cozy, and the breakfast in the morning included waffles, fruit, eggs, pancakes, bisquits and gravy and excellent coffee. There was a hocky team (children's) in the hotel at the time and our clerk put us on the 3rd floor away from the ruckus which we really appreciated. Didn't have time to check out the pool, but will definately return to this hotel.

Room Tip: king suite room was roomy and bright.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jan D
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I didn't want to play 'name your own price' roulette in Escanaba again, so I just sprang for the hotel with the best reviews and wasn't disappointed.

New. Clean. Quiet. Comfortable. What more can I say? I had a really great stay and will stay there again if ever I need to find a hotel in Escanaba.

My room had a fridge, microwave, couch, coffee maker, desk, and table and chairs. It is really nice to have room to spread out. Super clean. Bathroom was big. Breakfast was great. Lobby was classy - we had to meet an associate there and weren't embarassed. Professoinal desk staff. Wonderful.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Flat_Earther
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Our stay started out not so well. We reserved a room w/ a King size bed and they put us in one with 2 doubles. I went back to the front desk to get a King size bed room and they said they were all booked - ugh! They only offered a "sorry". The breakfast here is amazing - so much to choose from. We stayed here because of the pool & it did not disappoint. The jets weren't working for the swirl pool but my son had a blast on the slide. This place is very clean. Everything in our bathroom looked brand new. We had a microwave & refrig in our room too. We needed a late check out and they allowed us until 3P - that made up for the lack of a King size bed. We will stay here again when we are in Escanaba. I was a little disappointed that we had to drive to everything because the hotel was outside of town - but I think every hotel in Escanaba would have the same situation.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank sledrider
Reviewed October 3, 2011

This hotel is just amazing! A beautiful hotel and incredibly clean. The wonderful experience I had at this hotel will never be forgotten. The staff was VERY friendly and always offering to help. The hotel is the newest and nicest in the city. I highly recommend staying at this location to anyone visiting Escanaba or nearby.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank Wilbert S
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Good value for the money. Room was very spacious and clean. Bed was very comfortable. Check-in was very efficient.

Hotel staff friendly and helpful.

Breakfast exceeded our expectations for a chain hotel

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family