All reviews hot tub room was clean a great stay business trip in town next morning breakfast area make your own waffles escanaba area will stay there again nice place to stay staff was friendly first floor parking lot internet pillows casino
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I didn't want to play 'name your own price' roulette in Escanaba again, so I just sprang for the hotel with the best reviews and wasn't disappointed.

New. Clean. Quiet. Comfortable. What more can I say? I had a really great stay and will stay there again if ever I need to find a hotel in Escanaba.

My room had a fridge, microwave, couch, coffee maker, desk, and table and chairs. It is really nice to have room to spread out. Super clean. Bathroom was big. Breakfast was great. Lobby was classy - we had to meet an associate there and weren't embarassed. Professoinal desk staff. Wonderful.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Flat_Earther
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Our stay started out not so well. We reserved a room w/ a King size bed and they put us in one with 2 doubles. I went back to the front desk to get a King size bed room and they said they were all booked - ugh! They only offered a "sorry". The breakfast here is amazing - so much to choose from. We stayed here because of the pool & it did not disappoint. The jets weren't working for the swirl pool but my son had a blast on the slide. This place is very clean. Everything in our bathroom looked brand new. We had a microwave & refrig in our room too. We needed a late check out and they allowed us until 3P - that made up for the lack of a King size bed. We will stay here again when we are in Escanaba. I was a little disappointed that we had to drive to everything because the hotel was outside of town - but I think every hotel in Escanaba would have the same situation.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank sledrider
Reviewed October 3, 2011

This hotel is just amazing! A beautiful hotel and incredibly clean. The wonderful experience I had at this hotel will never be forgotten. The staff was VERY friendly and always offering to help. The hotel is the newest and nicest in the city. I highly recommend staying at this location to anyone visiting Escanaba or nearby.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank Wilbert S
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Good value for the money. Room was very spacious and clean. Bed was very comfortable. Check-in was very efficient.

Hotel staff friendly and helpful.

Breakfast exceeded our expectations for a chain hotel

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank zarf46
Reviewed August 23, 2011

We stayed one night on a four day motorcycle trip in August 2011. It's relatively new and in great condition. The rooms are well appointed and very clean. The mini suite layout is comfortable as was the bed. The hotel is on the south end of town and there isn't much around it. Recommend getting a room on the back of the hotel as those facing the highway get noise from the passing traffic on HWY 2 & 41.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back of the building away from the highway to avoid the traffic noise.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends