“Real coffee in the UP!”

Jo to Go
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Escanaba
“Real coffee in the UP!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The men in the UP might be big and burly, catching dinner with there bare hands and braving the wild with ease, but they don't know coffee! It seems like every person that offers me coffee drinks tinted water. It's so SAD!!! I plugged a search for a coffee house into the GPS while I traveled RT 2 along the bottom of the UP (a beautiful drive by the way) and one place popped up. It was closed! It looked like I was going to have to wait till Green Bay for some real coffee. We were passing through Escanaba and I almost missed Jo to Go. I've never heard of it before but it looked like maybe it could be a winner. I was scared it would be drive through tinted water, but to my great relief it was a great cup of strong coffee! Thank you Joe to Go for being a hidden treasure. But you are hidden no more! I reported your business to trip advisor and here you are listed in all of your glory!

• Visited June 2013