“Surprisingly Delicious!”

Elmer's Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 62 Restaurants in Escanaba
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Fremont, Indiana
“Surprisingly Delicious!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I was skeptical about dining at this restaurant because they were advertising liver & onions on their sign. haha. I am so glad my husband talked me into giving it a chance. I was shocked to discover they had a veggie melt sandwich. Many restaurants have very little options for vegetarians, unless you want to eat a salad or just order a plate of veggie sides. But, Elmer's offered this veggie sandwich on their menu and it was delicious. Friendly atmosphere, great waitress.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sherri H

mid mich
“Not a chain”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

It's nice to eat at local places when traveling and a local woman recommended Elmer's to us. We were not disappointed. My hot beef sandwich was pure comfort food and my friends chicken salad had dried cranberries and was garnished with strawberries. Enjoyed the décor and the wait staff were quick and pleasant.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank doversmom
Dearborn Heights, Michigan
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband, daughter and I stopped here during an out of town trip. My husband ordered breakfast and my daughter had shrimp. They both really liked it. I had the BEST country fried steak I have ever had! Service was a bit slow, but everything in the U.P. moves at a relaxed pace. Wish we would have had another chance to eat there.

• Visited July 2013
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very clean,good service,good food”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

all the above, waiters and waitresses were very good at thier jobs,all foods were fresh and well presented,I will recommend this restruant to anyone...

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Bill M
Brimley
“Soapy Coffee Cups”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I will never eat here again. The food was pretty bland and my coffee came with soap suds floating in the cup. I told the waitress and she seemed like she could "care less." I asked for another cup and it really was no better. It did not have soap suds, but it was luke warm at best. I ate my meal and left and I there are plenty of other places in town to eat so -- Good bye to Elmer's.

Visited August 2012