“Great grilled cheese!!!”

Ludington Grill
Ranked #10 of 64 Restaurants in Escanaba
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is a great restaurant in a small town.
Manistique
“Great grilled cheese!!!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I always used to tell my daughter- "you don't order grilled cheese at a restaurant, you can make that at home". Well, I've changed my mind since eating the Triple Grilled Cheese with bacon at the Ludington Grill. The bacon is always perfect- nice & crispy (I hate undercooked bacon). The cheeses are delicious and it's made with great bread. Also, the home made fries here are wonderful!! This is one of our favorite places in Escanaba and would recommend it to anyone.

• Visited May 2013

Novi, Michigan
“Excellent food”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great place to eat, fine dinning and pleasant atmospher. Good selection of food. Friendly waitstaff to serve you. Pricing is a tad highm but goes along with the atmosphere.

Visited May 2012
Hermansville mi
“Good food, usually good service, sometimes great service”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We go here for a simple meal. We love their side salad--it's fresh and beautiful. The pizza is very good. But mostly we find the servers to be friendly and top-notch--some even remember us and our favorites from visit to visit!

Visited April 2013
Upper MI
“Upbeat atmosphere”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Fun and upbeat atmosphere, pizza is terrific and the sandwiches are fabulous! Cocktails are on the light end of adequate. Staff is very pleasant and helpful. Hubby and I count this as one of our top three favorites.

1 Thank zengecko
Allen, Michigan
“Nice Meal”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I was in town for a couple days for a group function. Following a meeting at a park in town, five of us headed here for lunch. I had an Esky Steak & Cheese, while the rest of the table had Reubens. The food was good and the price was not bad. Service was good and I would definitely return again, if I am in the area.

• Visited October 2012