“Fun place to drop in on=nostalgic and pretty good food”

Hudson's Classic Grill
Ranked #24 of 62 Restaurants in Escanaba
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Kids
Description: Right off of US2 and Highway 41. This restaurant offers a full service bar, great list of appetizers, a variety of specialty Bloody Mary's, and American style food. Now offering pizzas, and probably most famous for our wings and homemade sauces. Half priced appetizers available for people seated in the bar side of the restaurant during any NFL game, any sports playoffs, and all of March Madness.
Woodbridge
“Fun place to drop in on=nostalgic and pretty good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

I enjoy Hudson's for its nostalgic feel and pretty doggone decent food. One of my favorites is actually their old-fashioned shakes (they give you the metal container extras). Burgers are good, onion rings are nice and they have a special buffalo wings day. Prices are OK. I always enjoy a quick bite to eat at this place.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank foodfan57VA

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good service good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

We were seated very quickly by a friendly hostess. Our waitress was friendly and helpful. We got our food quickly and correctly with special requests. I had the Car Hop burger with fries and a caramel malt. The malt was a full glass with the rest in the tin. The burger was cooked well as ordered and was good. The fries were good but I would say you almost got too much. There was no way I could even make a dent in them. I was sorry to see them go to waste. The décor of the restaurant is a kitchy collection of 50's things. A lot to look at while you wait. The restaurant was clean and well staffed.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank rdtripmn
mid mich
“Try the malts!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

This is a great place to eat. I like that they offer both large and smaller portions on some items. My half BLT had three slices of bacon on it! Fast friendly service and the malts are a work of art and served with the remains in the malt maker, so big enough to share if you want.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank doversmom
Paducah, Kentucky
“Classic Grill”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

The burgers were great, service was terrific. Sorry they only served ordinary beer, though, in a region with great local brews available.

Visited August 2013
Escanaba, Michigan
“Good food...several menu choices...friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

I've been to Hudson's Classic Grill several times as it is in the City in which I live. Very good place to bring the family or for couples. Hudson's has a nice menu to chose from with reasonable prices. I've found the wait staff to be friendly each and every time we've went to eat. When going with my family we chose to eat in the main dining area and when I go with my spouse we enjoy sitting in the bar area where they have stools and high-top tables with TV's. One of my favorite places to eat in my town.

• Visited August 2013