“So happy we stopped!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

Don't let the negative review scare you from stopping. As soon as we walked in the door we felt welcomed at Breezy Point. Our family of four ordered the cowboy burger, breezy burger, Angus burger, and blue bacon burger. Add a couple of Sam Adams and we were set! Wondered into the front yard and down to Lake Michigan shore while we waited for our order. The portions were more than adequate, and delicious. The Breezy Point isn't fancy, but well worth the stop. We will be back!

Reviewed August 9, 2014

I took a business rep to dinner here earlier in the summer and he LOVED it - wrote a review then about the great burger I had - he will be back in town from Detroit in a few weeks and as we discussed our schedule the first thing he said was - "we gotta go back to that Burger Place!" so we will - in the meantime I went again a few days ago and it was once again a fantastic burger but this time I discovered the lakeside dining option - that is the one failing in Delta County - there are no other good outdoor dining places but at Breezy you can sit almost on the waters edge and look out at Lake Michigan. In the summer in the UP you have to take advantage of summer as much as you can! Looking at the ratings, this place deserves to be best in the category of best casual food and for a bottle of wine kind of meal - go to the Stonehouse or Pacinos. Love the staff at Breezy - as for that diner downtown - if I want "colorful" I would watch a stupid reality show. I prefer pleasant and friendly thank you.

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Ok, the burgers are pretty good, but this place is a dive. Not worth the drive out of town! Let the locals eat at this dump and get loaded at the bar!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Breezy Point is a great place to go for a drink, appetizers, burgers... or any one of those things! It is located right on Lake Michigan and the outdoor patio has a beautiful view. The backyard is fenced in and I have seen bar patrons bring their dogs to play, how fun! Love this place.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We were here from out of town and went to Breezy Point for dinner. The burgers were great. Our waitress Stacey was very attentive and made us feel right at home.