“Worst waitress I've ever had anywhere”

Pacinos Food & Spirits
Ranked #19 of 66 Restaurants in Escanaba
Description: Pacinos Food & Spirits in Escanaba, Michigan serving Italian inspired cuisine in a warm, comfortable atmosphere. That's Pacinos! Our goals are simple, great service and a superb meal. What more could you ask for?
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husbandand I had gotten a gift certificate for a christmas gift for Pacino's. We had a sitter for our boy's and decided to have a nice quiet dinner for a change. We ordered our drinks and the waitress was very unfriendly she brought them and took our order. We asked about the prime rib rub and she didn't know the answer but she went and found out from the kitchen. We asked if she could bring horseradish with the prime rib and she said sure. Food came no horseradish so we asked if she would bring some she went off not to happy with the extra work. Then someone came in to see her at work and she had a nice 5-10 min. conversation with them forgot all about our request checked on all her other tables came back to ours and said do you need boxes. We told her we haven't eaten yet because we were waiting for our horseradish and now our food was cold. Not a good thing to say she huffed off brought out new food and not very nicely either. I have never written a bad review but I'm very unhappy with the service we received and I don't think anyone that has to be treated this way. We were very kind to her when asking for our food to be heated and even when she came back with it. Sorry to rune your day by asking you to do your job. I won't be back even though the food was quite good.

1  Thank Carol C

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stayed at the hotel and had dinner at the restaurant. We had a good meal, staff is friendly and the place is nice. We would eat there again.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I don't eat here often but the food is pretty good. I like seafood best but they have a good steak too.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is a restaurant in the Best Western Hotel in Escanaba and a real gem. They have a nice varied menu, and a list of specials if you eat before 6pm. I have always had a great steak and their fried onion straws are to die for.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We ate here with 2 European couples who have traveled widely. We found the staff unusually friendly and the food excellent. The steaks in particular were of high quality though the portions were too large. We were all surprised to find such a quality meal in such a small community. The staff was very accommodating with a special celebration. We were on our way to the Grand Hotel in Mackinac and joked that we hoped the food was as good. Ps. Try the chocolate cake!