“Always excellent.”

Pacinos Food & Spirits
Ranked #17 of 66 Restaurants in Escanaba
Description: Pacinos Food & Spirits in Escanaba, Michigan serving Italian inspired cuisine in a warm, comfortable atmosphere. That's Pacinos! Our goals are simple, great service and a superb meal. What more could you ask for?
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is a restaurant in the Best Western Hotel in Escanaba and a real gem. They have a nice varied menu, and a list of specials if you eat before 6pm. I have always had a great steak and their fried onion straws are to die for.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We ate here with 2 European couples who have traveled widely. We found the staff unusually friendly and the food excellent. The steaks in particular were of high quality though the portions were too large. We were all surprised to find such a quality meal in such a small community. The staff was very accommodating with a special celebration. We were on our way to the Grand Hotel in Mackinac and joked that we hoped the food was as good. Ps. Try the chocolate cake!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Went there with out of town friends. We recommended Pacino's for the great food. My wife and I go there quite often and it's the same thing each time. Phenomenal food, SLOW service. We didn't get our salads for 20 minutes. Slow water refills, slow beverage refills. And still I give it 4 stars. If the servers were quicker, they'd flip faster and do better business. The restaurant was busy tonight, which I'm happy to see. I've eaten here MANY times and have had great meals every time.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We had a large group and were the only people in the restaurant. The service was very good and the drinks were well portioned. all the dishes ordered were served correctly and the portions were fairfor the price.i ordered rack of lamb and was disappointed as the portion was small and hard to cut even with a steak knife. The perch was very good along with the Filet. There is no atmosphere but the prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

After having to wait and being ignored at another resturant in town I decided to give Pacino's a try. It was recommended so I was hopefull. Sign did say seat yourself so I did. Again waiting more than 10 minutes before anyone stopped by my table. Finally able to order a glass of wine, an appetizer an entre and a glass of water. 20 minutes went by before the appetizer arrived, 25 minutes later the waitress stopped to ask if I wanted my soup - yes! More waiting then soup and bread arrived- no water glass filled. No one stops by. Again 30 minutes or more wait for the entre. During all this waiting time no one stopped by to see if I wanted more wine or my water glass filled. I finally had to ask where my dinner was and for more water. My entre was very good but having dinner take 1.5 hours is a bit long especially when the resturant was not busy and they had ample staff.