“good for a Best Western”

Pacinos Food & Spirits
Ranked #21 of 64 Restaurants in Escanaba
Description: Pacinos Food & Spirits in Escanaba, Michigan serving Italian inspired cuisine in a warm, comfortable atmosphere. That's Pacinos! Our goals are simple, great service and a superb meal. What more could you ask for?
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We had a large group and were the only people in the restaurant. The service was very good and the drinks were well portioned. all the dishes ordered were served correctly and the portions were fairfor the price.i ordered rack of lamb and was disappointed as the portion was small and hard to cut even with a steak knife. The perch was very good along with the Filet. There is no atmosphere but the prices were very reasonable.

There are newer reviews for Pacinos Food & Spirits

Reviewed August 3, 2012

After having to wait and being ignored at another resturant in town I decided to give Pacino's a try. It was recommended so I was hopefull. Sign did say seat yourself so I did. Again waiting more than 10 minutes before anyone stopped by my table. Finally able to order a glass of wine, an appetizer an entre and a glass of water. 20 minutes went by before the appetizer arrived, 25 minutes later the waitress stopped to ask if I wanted my soup - yes! More waiting then soup and bread arrived- no water glass filled. No one stops by. Again 30 minutes or more wait for the entre. During all this waiting time no one stopped by to see if I wanted more wine or my water glass filled. I finally had to ask where my dinner was and for more water. My entre was very good but having dinner take 1.5 hours is a bit long especially when the resturant was not busy and they had ample staff.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

The food was not good and the service was horrible -- the only thing it has going for it is convenience to the hotel.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Nice hotel bar. Had excellent food and friendly staff.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

good food but but small portions for higher prices.