“Try the BLT.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Gladstone, Michigan
“Try the BLT.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

Their BLT is the best I have ever eaten, and I really like that sandwich. Their fries are made fresh there and always good. Excellent burgers too. They are a bit skimpy on the onion rings, but they are yummy too. A nice selection of draft beers too with the full bar if one is so inclined.

Visited September 2012

Silver Creek
“worthwhile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

The food is excellent with a good selection. The service is very friendly and personal. Atmosphere is great, but very limited hours.

Visited August 2012
Boyne City, Michigan
“Phenomenal meals!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2011

We were staying over night at the House of Ludington Hotel and thought we may as well have dinner there too, and I am so glad we did! This had to be one of the best meals I have ever eaten!

The restaurant is slightly on the upper scale, but I would call it “casual fine dining”. There are two dining rooms, plus a bar area. We sat next to the fireplace up front.

The menu is HUGE! It will take some time to decide. I attached a picture of just part of the menu - these were just the entrées. There is another whole page of appetizers, salads, soup and sides. As you can see, the prices aren't too bad either!

We ordered two appetizers because we couldn’t help ourselves - The stuffed mushrooms and the deep fried pickles. Both were very good!

For dinner, I decided on the Seafood Mornay, husband had Crab Alfredo, a friend had the Bacon Wrapped Pork Filets, and his wife had the Pesto Chicken. I highly suggest all of those menu items as well as the crocked potatoes! YUM!

Unfortunately we didn’t have room for dessert, but my next trip to Escanaba will include a stop at the House of Ludington for dinner and dessert.

• Visited June 2011