“Pretty good location and service”

Quality Inn & Suites Escanaba
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Escanaba
Pinehurst, Texas
“Pretty good location and service”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

OK....so there's a huge wedding reception that has engulfed the lobby and inundated the hotel staff. Thinks it intimidates them? Nope! With all the flurry of activity around, the hostess were completely professional, friendly and effecient. Check in was quick and painless (but not without the hub-bub of the party) Rooms were clean as well as the bathroom. Parking was very spacious and available. Bed.....COMFY! Well worth the cost.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Madison, WI
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. Check in went very smooth, and they honored our request for rooms next to each other. Note, they do have elevators for the second floor rooms. The room was beautiful, clean and comfortable. The bed was a bit stiffer than I preferred, but I went right to sleep and sleep really well all night long. No noise issues for other rooms. The pool and hot tub are large and clean, and it even has a spa. The free breakfast is standard fare with waffle maker, eggs, sausage, cereal, yogurt,bagels, muffins, toast etc. this was an exceptional value for the price.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Robert L, Marketing Consultant at Quality Inn & Suites Escanaba, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Mr. Madison,

The positive review of your stay is very much appreciated, also, the staff and management thank you! Your satisfaction with our property and customer service is our number one priority; we are continually upgrading rooms, services and welcome any recommendations for improvement from our guests.

Escanaba/Delta County has many seasonal reasons to visit, a few of them are:
• Public Events
• 9 parks
• 11 shipwrecks
• 2 Golf Courses
• Fall Color Tours
• Snowmobiling, and
• Much More.

We look forward to having you and your family as a guest at the Quality Inn & Suites next time you visit the Escanaba area. Also, we’d love it if you could refer our property to family, friends and acquaintances that are traveling in the area.

Perspective Consulting Services, for
Quality Inn and Suites, Escanaba, MI
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed July 22, 2014

What a great combination -- nice clean rooms and super staff!
This was my first trip to Escanaba so I was clueless about getting around town, finding good restaurants, etc. The front desk staff was so accommodating, it's almost as though they knew the answers before I even finished my questions!
I was surprised at the amount of sand in the bottom of the pool, but I would call the pool area itself above average with its sauna and extra-large jacuzzi.
With eggs and sausage available, the breakfast was more than the usual all-carb menu that I normally see. The "healthy" section consisted of lite yogurt and apples.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Lorane,

Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites of Escanaba for your maiden trip to our beautiful city! I apologize for the delayed response to your review; nevertheless, please note your satisfaction with our property and customer service is our Number One Priority; we are continually upgrading rooms, services and welcome any recommendations for improvement from our guests. This brings me to the issue of too much sand in the bottom of the pool. I will contact Management regarding this issue and see that we rectify that as soon as possible. Thank you again for bringing that to our attention.

Our Front Desk staff is truly gems; they will be apprised of your wonderful experience with them. Again, thank you.

We truly appreciate the time you took to review our property; we know how precious time is in this fast and furious world.

Please come visit us again the next time you are in the area, we would love to have you choose the Quality Inn & Suites of Escanaba as your home away from home.

Respectfully,
Perspective Consulting Services for
Quality Inn & Suites, Escanaba, MI 49829
Venice, Florida
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

We had 3 rooms for one night at Escanaba Quality Inn. Rooms were very nice, clean with recent improvements. Pool area was nice for the family & for a game night. Front desk and housekeeping personnel were very friendly and helpful. Free breakfast was the usual stuff. Like most such breakfasts, there weren't good food options for me. It would be nice to see fruit (other than apples) and maybe hardboiled eggs. I'd stay at this Quality Inn again & will be more likely now to try other Quality Inns.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank anaswims
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I booked this hotel by accident, I was really intending to book a different hotel.

The common areas of the hotel are very nice. There is a beautiful outdoor seating area, the lobby is spacious and comfortable and offers books to read and other diversions. The staff is super friendly. Breakfast was ample, hot, fresh, and free. Very good. There was plenty of parking, and the location is good.

This hotel does seem recently updated.....but only halfway. A walk down the hallways reveals a cramped and claustrophobic hallway that seems sterile and more fitted to a sanitorium.

The first impression of the room is nice. Bed and headboard seem contemporary and comfortable. The room was certainly clean. But the updates seem like they stopped halfway. The bathroom fixtures seemed not in the greatest working order, and other aspects of the room seemed somewhat shabby.

This would be a nice place for a conference or other event, but personally I will not stay there again for the prices they are charging.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Flat_Earther
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I was recommend to stay at this hotel from the front desk Mgr at the Comfort Suites in Appleton, WI. I went ahead an made the reservation and he had called the hotel and requested and up grade for me since I stay at his property a lot.
What a nice room! Very comfortable, clean, and a cozy couch to kick back at the end of a long day.
Tom was so friendly when he checked me in, it was a very warm welcome!
Had some computer problems but wasn't the hotels fault, Tom and one of the owners tried very hard to get it to connect with no avail but I really appreciated all the time they spent trying to help me out!
Upon check out the girl remembered that I was recommended to there property and was very pleasant and hospitable!
Thanks to everyone! I will be back when Im in town again!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Brent S
Banff National Park, Canada
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Greeted by KBaile, a friendly warm hotel lady, she reviewed room options available (had no reservations) and gave us a small discount. Thank you! Hotel was clean and respectable considering it was an older property. Enjoyed our stay, the staff was excellent, checking out was quick and they wished us a safe journey as the weather was poor. Anyone considering staying here would be a good choice compared to other hotels in town.

Room Tip: We stayed on the ground floor, mid section, very quiet room with no outside distractions.