“Very seldom go anymore”

Willow Creek Cinema
Ranked #1 of 3 Fun & Games in Escanaba
More attraction details
Owner description: This cinema has 8 screens showing the latest movie releases.
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Every now and then we will go to a show, but it is always a game of 'is your seat broken or mine?' Then we scoot sideways down the rows until we find two that are next to each other that are not broken. I love that we have the cinema here though. Just a nice freshening up would be a good thought.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Wasn't happy that they don't have any coupons or really discounts for the traveler. They are the only theater in town and found their prices for concessions were right up there with the big cities. Am a Regal theater member and was discouraged that they don't have a similar program..Cinema itself was good and the surroundings clean and kept up.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Rio2 was shown as a promotion on Saturday morning so I took my two grandchildren. I expected the theater to be packed but there were still some empty seats. Also had taken my grandson to see Captain America the night before- it was almost empty but we went to a 6;10 showing so maybe was more filled later in the evening. It's an okay theater- not great but not bad either. Oh, we were pleasantly surprised with how big the nachos serving was!!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

They have moved to digital projection. All in all a decent and well kept theater. The exit signs shining on several of the screens is as annoying now as the day the place opened.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is one of the nicer movie theaters in the Upper Peninsula. I like to go to a show or two here in the summers when I am in Escanaba. We have been twice this year and I really appreciate not being raped over the price of popcorn and soda pop in comaprison to some other venues in the Eastern U.P.