“Good Mexican Food”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Monroe, MI
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

La Fiesta has been in business a long time. We have good meals there. They do charge higher prices for guacamole, sour cream when you get it extra on the side, and they are in very small containers. Their fried ice cream is great, I like it with honey and they give you cinnamon crisp chips with it also. I never knew until tonight when we were there that you can order a half order of fried ice cream. That is a great idea. No one at the table wanted to share it with me, but I didn't think I could eat it all, and the server said you could get a half order. It was perfect, not too small, not too big, and less money! I did think it's very bright with the lights. I prefer dimmer lighting, it makes it cozier.

• Visited October 2012

Monroe, Michigan
“Great Mexican food”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We eat quite often at La Fiesta & we love it. They have great margaritas, & my favorite off the menu is the chicken quesadillas, but everything is good.

Visited August 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“Theres better mexican near”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

If you like sickening sweet margaritas that they use a shot glassto make sure you don't get extra tequila and food almost as good as a speedway station the this is your place. There are a lot better mexican restaurants near here to ever bother going back to this place!

Monroe, Michigan
“If only they could find good help”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Definitely not authentic mexican cuisine but still very very yummy! Their big downfall is the brightly lite dining room and the service. It seems that waitstaff do not realize one can make better tips if you come back to check on your tables for drink refills, to ask how things are,etc. This place would have lost my business 18 years ago,but Im addicted to their salsa!

Toledo, Ohio
“Ok food, poor service”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I recently ate there with about 15 co-workers. We told them we were coming the day before, and faxed our food and drink orders 2 hours before our arrival. It took about 15 minutes to get our drinks. The delivery of our food was unorganized. We were all done eating by 12:30, and it took until 1:30 for the last person to get their bill. Unacceptable! Not to mention they were bad about drink and chip refills.We will not be returning for another work-lunch.