TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nothing but good reviews !

Our neighbor 2 lots away . Gage is a college student with a definite passion for fishing. New... read more

Reviewed July 31, 2018
bobricketts77
Rochester, Michigan
via mobile
Incredible Trip!

Reviewed August 6, 2017
Clint S
San Antonio, Texas

All reviews trout gage equipment culver captain fishing
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2017

I fished with Captain Gage on Friday, August 28 with one other angler. Gage's boat and equipment are new, state of the art and very comfortable. It was clear from the dock that he is a very safe and experienced guide. We trolled for lake trout, and caught two substantial fish in a short period of time. Then, in order to step up the action, Gage took us to a spot where we caught more than 50 fish of three additional species. There is no doubt in my mind we could have caught 200 fish in this spot! I have fished all over the world with dozens of guides, and I would rank this trip and this guide at the top of my list!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Clint S
Reviewed July 13, 2017

My wife and I spent a wonderful morning fishing on beautiful Glen Lake with Captain Gage Cutler. He picked us up right at the public launch, and within minutes we were out fishing. Gage is very knowledgeable about the lake, and where to go to catch a lot of fish. His boat is comfortable and fast. We caught over a dozen perch and several rock bass. And best of all, Gage cleaned our entire catch right after we came in. Highly recommend this!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 1, 2017

Deep water trolling on Glen Lake with Gage Cutler was such an educational experience, resulting in a fabulous catch! First you learn all about the Hummingbird Fish Finder at the helm. Then you steer the boat on a course that he monitors, based on the fish locator. I've done some fly fishing before, but there is nothing like the satisfaction of reeling in "a big one" from the deep lake waters. I highly recommend this fishing experience for the experienced or novice. Gage takes a teamwork approach to Captaining the boat trip.

Date of experience: June 2017