“Beautiful beach”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Beautiful beach”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We were up late the night before and wanted a relatively easy hike before we drove home.

The sand dunes were a challenge (walking through sand usually is,) but a beautiful view at the top. Wish we had brought suits. The beach is nearly private.

Lots of Mosquitos & I forgot the bug spray.

We can check one trail off the Sleeping Bear Dunes list. But might go back for the beach.

Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Nice secluded beach at the end - nice hike!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Nice easy hike through woods to the sand. The sand is challenging to walk thru and there are a few small hills in the sand but, this larger girl did it and the nice secluded beach for miles and miles at the end is worth the hike! Husband and I recommend this!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Prd2BDinks
Kalamazoo, Michigan
106 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Beautiful, but short”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is a nice trail, but it is very short. The nice thing is that it is a loop and you don't have to walk the same way back as you came. Not very challenging, but like I said, very beautiful. I heard that it can be very full of mosquitoes, but didn't experience that myself.

Visited August 2013
Keansburg, New Jersey
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“An old favorite”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This was my "go to" hike..when things got too stressful or I needed to get away this was the one path I would hike out on. It was easy to hike & i always enjoyed the views. Easily accessible & doable.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank rangerlois
Federal Way, Washington
184 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 202 helpful votes
“Mostly wooded forrest trail with big dunes at the end”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Good way to get some exercise, take a walk in the woods and enjoy nature but most of the trail does not have any scenic views. Be sure to take some water and snacks.

Visited August 2012