The House on the Hill is a new "find" for my wife and I. We just spent four days with Marci, Phil and their lovely daughter. This is a place we will return to many times. Why?
1. Very accommodating host and hostess.
2. Beautiful location overlooking a small lake.
3. Comfortable, clean guest rooms and common areas. (i love the front porch.)
4. Centrally located for visiting Charlevoix, Petoskey, Boyne City, Traverse City, MI wine country, etc.
5. Close to the Rowe Inn and Tennis courts.
6. Wonderful breakfasts served with grace and charm.
- Free Internet