“Great BBQ chicken and ribs”
Review of T J Charlie's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
T J Charlie's
Ranked #10 of 21 Restaurants in Elk Rapids
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Michigan
“Great BBQ chicken and ribs”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Good BBQ chicken and ribs on Wednesday nights. Breakfast standard. Breakfast is nothing special. Stop serving breakfast at 1030 where others serve later.

• Visited July 2014

New England
“Enjoyed our lunch here!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Stopped here for lunch 6/19 on our trip through Michigan. My husband had a cup of tomato spinach soup which was delicious--with a grilled cheese. I had a BLT which I also thought was very good. I ordered it without mayo and without a pickle on the plate (cause I dislike both) and it came the way I asked for it--somewhat unusual because a pickle often gets slipped onto the plate!! The restaurant looks a little worn but I thought it was clean. Lunch for 2, with each a soda, totaling $13.62 including tax was a good value.

• Visited June 2014
Great Falls, Montana
“Really, really good ribs!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

We ate here for the first time at this last Wednesday night's Family Night. We sat outdoors, so the decor of the restaurant was not of interest to us. They were grilling baby back ribs out front, and they were the best I've had in some time ( and I myself great ribs, and I order them out a fair bit, too!). On top of their complete deliciousness- we got a full rack plus baked potato/ sour cream, roll and cole slaw for $17! It fed me, my mother and my husband! I would eat ribs here again, for certain!!!!

• Visited June 2014
“A little cleaning goes a long way! Yuck!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We should have ran when the waitress brought a plastic water stained yellow water filled carafe to the table. This place definitely needs some cleaning and updating! We're not picky people but simple cleanliness goes a long way. Food was just ok..hamburgers had no flavor. Fries were good....but nothing impressed us to ever come back! Should have gotten pizza from the liquor store down the way...save your $ don't go here!

• Visited August 2013
Fort Worth, TX
“After golf breakfast”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We go here after our morning golf game almost every time...usually good food, service, and reasonably priced. It's convenient, easy park (or walk from our place there), and friendly staff. It's a great local place!

Visited November 2012