“A MUST stop!!”

Harbor Cafe'
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Elk Rapids
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 14, 2013

This is my favorite stop in the Elk Rapids area for breakfast! Great food, SUPER friendly owners and staff. I highly recommend!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

What a great cafe! We sat outside to eat, and I had the Blueberry and Cream French Toast. It is a huge serving that I thought I wouldn't be able to finish, but I managed because I was not going to leave a bite behind. My husband had the cinnamon swirl pancakes. I tried some of his, and they were incredible. We both had bacon and it was cooked exactly like we asked - extra crispy. We were ending our vacation the same day or we would have certainly returned to try their lunch. The staff is very efficient and nice, and it seems to be a family business. Harbor Cafe served us the best breakfast we've ever had!

1  Thank DRTX3
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Iceboaters breakfast spot. Tried them all and this is the only place for breakfast. Menu options are numerous but for me the daily specials board is where to look. Get there early & grab a seat, they move tables around if you have a group, very accommodating. Fresh food prepared right in front of you. Breakfast gets me through the day on the ice. Make this your morning meeting place for friends and family.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

You cannot go wrong going to this place, great food and atmosphere. Best burger I've had in a long time. Huge breakfast, you will not go hungry here.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I've had the opportunity to visit this fantastic Cafe once again and this time my hubby was with me. We both enjoyed the food, the atmosphere, and the hometown feel. The food was delicious, I only wish that we had stayed longer so that we could have tried some more of the many different choices provided on their menu. I would recommend this lovely establishment to anyone who will be visiting the Elk Rapids area in the future. I know I will go back each and every time I visit.