“Great Menu and atmosphere”

Fat Cam's at Garver Lake
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Edwardsburg
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Great Menu and atmosphere”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went with another couple to try Fat Cam's between Christmas and New Years and we liked it so much we went back for their New Years Special Diverse menu for many different tastes. The They have upgraded the interior from the old bar to make it very comfotable. Biggest complaint is on each evening we went they were out of something on the menu. While we were eating later in the evening each time it was dissappointing not to get the opportunity to eat what we came to try.
Special dessert on New Years menu needs to be added to main menu. Chocolate Creme Brule!e

• Visited December 2012

“Popular local hangout on Garver Lake”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

They have a New Orleans approach ti their menu, but I could not be sure they did not have NSG in a few of the offerings, therefore, I went for the bacon cheeseburger, always a safe choice for me. The server we had was apparently new, she didn't know much about the fairly simple menu. You go here for the atmosphere, not necessarily for the food.

• Visited November 2012
Edwardsburg, Michigan, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"This is so ****ing good!"”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The title of this review is not just what Jerry said about the "fat-free" frozen yogurt in that "Seinfeld" episode, but also what two of my friends said when they bit into their dinners at Fat Cam's. I would have said the same thing, but I keep it PG, on account of my three kids. And all I had was a turkey sandwich, but it was the best damn turkey sandwich I've ever had in my whole, entire life. My eight-year-old daughter had the little ribeye, a great deal for $6, and she kept it PG too, but she was very happy with her meal. To sum up: the food was great, the service was great, and the prices were right. Fat Cam's is only two miles from our house, and this is where we will be going for a great dinner out for a long time.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Shane S
Edwardsburg, Michigan
“Made my birthday better”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I went to Fat Cam's for my birthday last month. They had been open for around a month when I went and we went early to avoid waiting as we had seen good crowds on weekends. We sat upstairs and our waitress was very nice and attentive. My wife had the Blackened Catfish and I had the Bayou Pasta and both were hot and plentiful and tasty. We had them again for lunch the next day! We also had some pretzel poppers for an appetizer and they were wonderful. They have a nice selection of craft beers which is nice, since I like craft beer! All in all it was a great experience. We have been back since and had lunch. All was good again. We will be back again.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank BillInEdw
Indiana
“Very good food & service”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The four of us went here for dinner last night & we will go back. I had the best burger ever. My friend likes his burgers on the rare side & they over cooked it. He still liked it but it would have been better if it was prepared the way he ordered it. The server brought out a piece of peanut butter pie & bread pudding as an apology. Loved the pie. They make it there...not bought from Gordon's. We sat upstairs which seemed to be quieter than down stairs by the bar.
The prices are also reasonable.

• Visited October 2012