“Average Bar Food”
Review of Darb's Patio

Darb's Patio
Ranked #8 of 23 Restaurants in Eaton Rapids
Reviewed April 5, 2012

The menu is extensive though I imagine not much is made from scratch. Their huge calzones can feed two and their pizza is pretty good. It's the only thing that can pass as a date night bar in Eaton Rapids. Big tables so you can put lots of people together for TGIF days. They have a pool table. I have put a decent meal together tho just from sides so I could avoid the 'everything comes with fries' deal. About 8 or 9 salads, too.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

My son and I went to Darbs for dinner at 5:15 pm half the tables had reserved signs on them for 6:00pm. The server told us we could not sit at any of them. Mind you it's 5:15 and nobody was there yet! A nice man sitting with some friends said we could sit with him and his friends. He was at one of the tables reserved so he had to leave by 6:00 also. A booth opened up so we toolk that but the server was no where to be found. So we left and went to the other place in town and had a great dinner.

2  Thank smoke-eater43
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I have ate breakfast here as well as lunch. Good food, prices are better than most. Service could be a little better sometimes, but have had an overall good experience. This place is under new management and has improved right along. I wouldn't hesitate to take anyone there for a meal or a drink.

Reviewed August 31, 2010

I love the place and it's environment it has to offer but I am very disappointed by the food. I ordered a personal burger and fries to go. When I walked in the waitress was nice but it took a while before she waited on me. If it had been busy I would have understood but since there were 5 people in the place and she was busy just chatting with a fellow waitress I felt rather annoyed. When I did get my food and went home to enjoy my meal I was very disappointed by what I was given. I had asked for a rare burger and got an over cooked well done burger. It was dry and could have bounced if I tossed it against a hard surface. The bun was dried out and the condiments and veggies I ordered were wrong. The fries were the only good thing out of the deal. I felt like for the price I had to pay for my meal it would have at the very minimum been half right.

Reviewed September 22, 2009

Over the last few years, Darbs has become more involved with the community and has become more of a family resturaunt. The place is cleaned up and continues to clean up more and more everyday. There are a lot of staff that have been the for a long time and do a good job. Go Hounds!