“So much fun and entertaining!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Murder Mystery Company in Detroit
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking to Solve the Case of the Perfect Party?Here's a clue! The Murder Mystery Company is the nation's most popular, interactive, mystery troupe.
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I went to a dinner with my mother and we both had a blast! It was a gift for her birthday and randomly she was chosen to participate in the activities (I hadn't told them it was her birthday)! She loved it! It was a little confusing at first, but we figured it out and had fun interacting with the characters and coming up a suspect. The actors were hilarious and really got into their parts, which made it even more fun! Definitely would do this again!

2  Thank kat1man0

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I went with a group of 8 people. I thought it was a lot of fun! You sit at a table of 10 so if you go with only 2 people be prepared to talk and discuss with your whole group. A definite fun night out :)

2  Thank Marybeth B
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My boyfriend loves to read mysteries so I thought this would be something different and fun to do for his birthday. We had a great time!! There are different themes with actors and people from the audience involved in the murder mystery. Clues are given throughout the evening. The actors were very funny. There are 10 people at each table who become a team to try to solve the mystery. There was a lot of silliness to this and we had a great time as did everyone else in the manor (we think around 200 people of all (adult) ages). The food was good, nothing special, and plentiful, but food was not the focus. Alcohol was available. All in all, a great evening!!!

5  Thank Sandy879
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I wanted something different than just going out to eat, to the movies, or to the comedy club, so I bought Living Social and Groupon vouchers for this. I'm glad I did. I was hesitant at first once things were starting up, but that quickly changed. It was a VERY FUN time! (for all ages. I brought my parents who are in their late 40s/early 50s, and then my friend and myself mid/late 20s.) I'll be sure to attend more shows in the future. (They have different themes. This was the "Wild West theme").... The actors/actresses did a great job, which was impressive; much fun.
"Choco-Vanilla Swirl"... yeaaaa, all we do is win, win, wiiiiin no matta what!

2  Thank Aaron A
See more reviews
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

We bought our tickets through a livingsocial deal. I've always wanted to do a murder mystery dinner, and didn't know what to expect. Our theme for the night was "wanted dead or alive" , it was a western gun fight show. The cast was great , and very in to it. I laughed all night, they did a great job of getting everyone into the show and really making the night fun. A lot of people dressed up and it really made the night more fun. The food was good and I would love to do it again !

2  Thank Lindz88