“Best Asian food in the Tawas area!”

Hsing's Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 27 Restaurants in East Tawas
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We eat here several times a month! Their lunch menu is a great value. An entre with rice, choice of soup and two crab rangoos for about $6-7! Dinners are even better!!

1  Thank the_insurance_nerd

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had the lettuce wraps to start and they were spot on. I had hot and sour soup and it was more like sweet and hot not what I am accustomed to. My wife had egg drop and that was better IMO. She had the shrimp and asparagus special and hers was awesome. I had hunan chicken and it was sweet and was more like sweet and sour chicken. The chicken was breaded which it usually is not at my other favorite Chinese resturaunts. I will go back and have the shrimp and asparagus next time.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Good food, tables were so close together, loud room. But our server was very attentive and friendly. Our dinners were great.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Make believe Chinese cuisine. Table d'hote meals not a'la carte. Portions are decent, prices are decent, nothing to write home about. No local competition and it really shows.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Every time we're in town we eat one meal here, and it's still among the best Chinese restaurants in Michigan. We've never had a bad meal here. Every dish we have ordered has been very good. Their wine selections are not great, but they make excellent mixed drinks, garnished beautifully. I strongly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank AmethystTravel