“Authentic Mexican with great service and quality!!”
Review of Los Quatros Amigos - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Los Quatros Amigos
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: I want to rate this restaurant. UP NORTH food can be bad and this was a great place!
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Although this restaurant was extremely busy and we had to wait over 20 min to be seated..for a party of 14, the staff worked quickly to accommodate. The complementary chips and salsa were very good...I would give salsa 9 out of 10 and chips 7 out of 10. The house margarita was less impressive..to sweet for my taste and no salted glass. Our party tried everything from the tamales to the spinach enchiladas..we all really enjoyed our meal!! I would certainly return if back in this area.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

The food is good and fairly priced. The menu has a lot of choices and some of them unique. It's a dependable Mexican restaurant with a good atmosphere. Their beer list is better than most restaurants in the area.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

This is not true Mexican nor even TexMex a some others have indicated, it is American Mex. That said however the food really is pretty good, the service is usually ok, and the atmosphere is reasonable. We have certainly never had a bad meal and most are pretty darn good. Portions are fair. As East Tawas restaurants go this is rather high on my list for food value.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Good authentic Mexican food that looks like it might be owned and worked by an actual Mexican family. I've been there a couple of times and have enjoyed it. They've added on an outdoor section which is something I will definitely be trying in the warmer weather.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Although this place can be very loud and noisy when filled with customers, Los Quatros is one of our favorite restaurants in Tawas. We like the large menu selection, tasty food and reasonable prices. We just avoid the place when the parking lot is filled and the sound decibles will be annoying.