“Catering Order for Wedding Breakfast”
Review of Cosi - CLOSED

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Lansing, Michigan, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Catering Order for Wedding Breakfast”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was close to the hotel where I had my wedding. I needed to order breakfast for the girls as we were getting ready. I spotted this on the street and saw that they did catering. I looked up what I wanted online and called. We had egg sandwiches, a pastry/bagel platter and coffee. It was delivered on time and the delivery person set it all up for us. The food was hot when it arrived and very tasty. All the ladies were happy to have a little something in their stomachs to start a busy day.

Visited July 2013

Lansing, Michigan
“Tomato Basil is delicious!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I don't even like tomato soup, but theirs is great. The flat bread for sandwiches is baked there. Best sandwich bread in town, and they give you some for the soup. This is my favorite place in East Lansing.

• Visited June 2013
East Lansing
“Whooppee”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Franchise, pricey, nothing special. Hear great things about the s'mores but cannot say there was anything that I found to write home about.

East Lansing, Michigan
“Surprised”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I went to cosi for lunch. They had a nice selection of creative sandwiches. I'm not sure what their bread is, but it tastes great. I had a turkey, cranberry, and brie sandwich. Great. Only downside is it can get busy during normal meal times.

Visited December 2012
Rancagua, Chile
“Lunch”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

This restaurant is very good. I liked the place and the location.
Their food is awesome. The tomato and basil soup is delicious and so are their sandwiches and salads.
I will come back to try their special treats.

Visited January 2013