“Great Find”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Found Sultan's Place through Trip Advisor. Everyone in our party of four found that the food was fantastic and the service was speedy, friendly and accurate. We started out our meal with a combo Hommous/Baba Gahannouge. Fantastic and served with just baked pita. Not sure that this dish could have been any better. The Tabbouli salad was made with obviously very fresh parsley and had just the right combo of ingredients/flavors. Entrees were equally excellent. The bill? A very reasonable $16/person, inclusive of tax & tip. Highly recommended.

There are newer reviews for Sultan's

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I love shwarma and I came across this place the other and had to give it a try. I was really good and what I expected when I order chicken shwarma. Great portions and a very good price. I hope to make it out there again soon!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I love the fatoush and it rarely disappoints, however, I have noticed that it is getting smaller lately. Other dishes are good as well, especially meals to share. By far, the best middle eastern restaurant in the area. I noticed that other reviewers have mentioned that there are better restaurants in SE MI, true, but for the area, Sultans remains consistently heads above the rest.

1  Thank Chanah75
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have always had good meals here. If they served alcohol my husband and I would eat here more often. The bill for a dinner is usually about the same as what we pay when we have dinner and drinks. The wait staff is always pleasant. We have had visits where we have received very little attention and had long waits. We have enjoyed all the foods we have tried.

1  Thank Anne K
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Took wife and 2 adult daughters on a Sunday night. All the dishes were great: Shwerma chicken was very flavorful and moist - not dry like I have had at other places. I ordered the stir fry chicken and the waiter recommended to get it spicey. It was great - came out hot (temperature) with great flavor and a definite bite. Waiter was excellant - friendly and funny. I recommend this restaurant to others.