“I'm a frequent flyer!”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“I'm a frequent flyer!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Sansu has a great sushi selection, I am a frequent customer and I probably eat there once a week. It's a hot place in town for good sushi at a very decent price. Their selection is great and the staff pretty friendly.

Visited November 2013

Sterling Heights, Michigan
“Sushi with a twist”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

It definitely has an interesting menu, Sushi in different combinations and settings. One thing for sure it is tasty, fresh and the variety is staggering. The menu is complicated and our waiter had to walk us through it. Still we did not get what we thought we ordered. Our waiter was patient and always smiling. The food and drinks came in quick succession, but we took our time anyway.
The restaurant is popular with MSU students, so it is always buzzing with activity, and the noise level a tad loud. The place is clean but with no view whatsoever. I think it was a little bit overpriced.

Would I come again. Probably, now that we have a better idea of the menu.

• Visited October 2013
Massachusetts
“Good Food but Felt Rushed”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Recommend making reservations, as Sansu is a busy place and rightfully so. The food, especially the the Sushi was extremely fresh. Noise level is loud. Service was lacking, as it was busy, it took a while for our waiter to get to us, 20 minutes for our drinks to arrive (our apps came out before our drinks). Once we ordered our food, it came our quickly (almost too quickly) and it seemed like we were being pressured to "hurry up and leave". I would go back for the food (maybe on a week night) but not the service.

Visited October 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Overpriced”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I ordered one of their bento boxes, which ran me about $16 and didn't get close to filling me up. The food tasted alright, but when I left I felt that my $16 would have been better spent elsewhere.

• Visited April 2013
Gainesville, Florida
“One of the best places to eat sushi in East Lansing!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I went to sansu a few times and found it very good to go and have sushi there. Especially, their rock n roll plate is very good. I was skeptical about the price before i go there, but i found it's reasonable and feeding for that price. They also serve free soup and salad.

• Visited August 2013