“Just an average Thai Restaurant with a limited menu”
Review of Thai Kitchen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai Kitchen
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 27, 2010

I read previous reviews and since I was away on business visited this restaurant and was surprised by the limited menu and lack of genuine flavor/spice usually present in Thai Food. If you're from the east coast and used to good Thai this is definetly not the place to visit. Very disappointed. I've had Thai in over 20 states and this is on my least favorite list.

There are newer reviews for Thai Kitchen

Reviewed August 15, 2009

Not the most striking restaurant inside, but the food is excellent.

Reviewed May 9, 2009

Closed Sundays/ Thai take out has never tasted so good. I've tried the pad thai, the volcano chicken, the mus mun kai, and they were all wonderful. My friend who attended Michigan State 10 years before me recommended I try the place. I didn't know if I would like Thai food. I loved it. I have recommended it to my friends even if they don't like Thai and they loved it. Warning, fire hot will make your head explode!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
East Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed November 9, 2008

Best value for lunch or dinner in area. Love the food and the service.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 5, 2008

Good food, simple decor. It's a great place to stop off for Thai without breaking the bank! We've been coming here for years.