“Man, I wish we lived closer!”
Review of Pizza House

Pizza House
Ranked #8 of 205 Restaurants in East Lansing
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I travel all over the country for work - including Alaska and Hawaii. I order a lot of pizzas in restaurants and delivered to hotel rooms and THIS IS THE BEST PIZZA I'VE EVER HAD! Delicious, tasty, fresh, ...excellent! I even ordered extra to take home with me the next day and my spouse thought it was excellent even re-heated. Can't say enough good about this pizza.

1  Thank pilotmom90

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Found this restaurant suggestion on Trip Advisor and it did not disappoint!! Amazing food, great atmosphere, awesome service! Peter was our server and was very helpful with suggesting options from their HUGE menu! We're from out of town and I know we'll be wishing we could go back sooner!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Looking for a good Chicago stuffed pizza, check out Pizza House in East Lansing. We ordered the House Special and it was tasty, hot. For three people we ordered the 12 inch and it was plenty because it is stuffed. We visited on a Monday so it was not busy. Will return.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Pizza house is awesome. We get delivery quite often, ie about 1x per week. The food is always good, delivered on time and the is consistently hot. We really enjoy the spinach lasagna and the pizza.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

For a college-town pizzeria that is right across the street from dorms, these folks maintain their sanity and attract families too! Someone does a very good job of hiring and training service people here. They are happy to work there - and to serve their customers. Great food, every time.