“Good Service Even for Events” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #35 of 201 Restaurants in East Lansing
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
DeWitt, Michigan
“Good Service Even for Events”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

I used Noodles & Co to hold an event in the area. The team that dropped off the food was very friendly, the ingredients were fresh even though the delivery was done in the summer, and the food was good -- even in large quantities. I'll use them again for sure!

Visited July 2012

Flint, mi
“Something different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

When you want something inexpensive and quick, but are tired of the same old burgers and fries and taco places, try Noodles & Co.

Ok, they aren't super quick, or super cheap, but 5 minutes to wait for food under ten bucks isn't bad.

You can order noodle plates with choices in Asian, Italian, and American flavors. They also have salads and sandwiches here.

The dining room is clean. They clean up the table after you leave AND don't accept tips... NICE!

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
“Good cheap noodles”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

I have eaten at Noodles several times and always find the food fresh and the service quick. A very good place for lunch.

Visited September 2011
Hamilton, Canada
“Not bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the Marriott closeby and was looking for quick comfort food both nights. The first night I had chicken noodle soup which was quite good for a fastfood restaurant. I also had the pot stickers which were very good. Since the chicken noodle soup was so good, I tried their thai curry soup. I am sad to say I was sadly disappointed. Very watery, little veggies, and didn't really taste like Thai curry.....also, I was a little put off because the girl who took my order didn't ask if I wanted a small or large. She automatically assumed large (which I didn't realize until I got back to the hotel). I have included 3 stars to average out my experiences.

Chicago, Illinois
“Family friendly, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

My husband and I like this place for a quick bite to eat. One step up from fast food. Lines can be long but move quickly, staff is always friendly, and prices are very reasonable. We enjoy the Pad Thai with chicken. It's also a nice place to take young kids since the atmosphere is very relaxed and what kid doesn't like noodles?!

• Visited July 2012