“Nice Beer Selection” 4 of 5 bubbles

Harrison Roadhouse
Ranked #15 of 201 Restaurants in East Lansing
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Since 1981, Harrison Roadhouse has provided a fun, friendly atmosphere along with high quality meals made with only the freshest ingredients. Converted from a Gas Station in 1981, we have an ambience that is unmatched. At Harrison we want you to leave knowing that we did our best to ensure you had a good time and a great meal. With a large number of beers on tap, and a variety of entrees and appetizers to please even the biggest eaters. Whether it's a family dinner or a quick lunch, we have a large menu built to tackle any craving. Not Hungry? We have a full bar complete with a number of specialty cocktails, as well as over 10 TVs to make watching the game as fun and exciting as possible. Delicious Food. Great Beer. Fun atmosphere. It's always a great time at the Harrison Roadhouse!!
Lansing, Michigan
“Nice Beer Selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

Nice atmosphere although I was in late, must have been before close as the place was pretty dead. Looked like a good menu, and large beer selections.

Visited April 2013

PETOSKEY
“A Must for MSU fans”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Located across from MSU...lots of good food and beer. Prices very reasonable...Great Staff....Parking sucks sometimes....watch for construction on Grand River....Easy to miss place, but well worth getting there.....

Visited May 2013
Okemos, Michigan
“Nice patio, food and service lacking”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

My husband and I had lunch here yesterday. I ordered the salmon sandwich, which was a joke. The salmon was in two tall narrow strips and the bread was a fat, hard, thick triangle. The fish did not fit the bun and the sandwich was too tall to fit into a mouth. I broke the fish into pieces assuming that it would still be possible to eat this as a sandwich. The reassembled sandwich was still to large to get my mouth around. I tried cutting it with a fork and knife, but the bread was too tough to cut through. I ended up eating the middle of the sandwich with a fork and knife. The dressing was on the bottom bun where it soaked in. My lunch was a dry piece of fish a few tomato slices and a few leaves of spinach. When the waitress saw that I had not eaten the bun she commented that no one ever eats the bread as it is too hard. This information would have been helpful when the order was placed. My husband's hamburger was dry and lukewarm. We had a long wait for our food even though the restaurant was not very busy.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Anne K
Midland, Michigan
“local place on campus”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

this is an on campus place to eat that has typical bar fare. salads, sandwiches and burgers. smaller than other places to eat and worth a visit when on the MSU campus.

i have always had a good meal here when visiting MSU.

Visited November 2012
Auburn Hills, Michigan
“Poor. Last Resort.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

My experience at the Harrison Roadhouse was poor- it's redeeming factor being the kindness and promptness of the waitstaff. (Our server, at least.) The food I was served could barely be considered warm. The french onion soup had what seemed to be a simple pre-packaged slice of cheese on top with onions that could have been raw. The furniture was uncomfortable and uninviting. Climate control was nearly non-existant- every member of my party and those surrounding us had coats on. Qualms to the manager made little difference.

Experience Harrison Roadhouse as a last resort.

• Visited March 2013