“Well worth the brews”

Dining options: Late Night
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Well worth the brews”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Finally a place I've been looking for, beer on beer on beer! They have 100 taps most of which are Michigan micro-brews. If you can't find a beer here you must not like beer. The Crack Fries are also amazing and would just get those as opposed to the burgers or any other food.

1 Thank mleslie89

Lansing, Michigan
“100 Beers On Tap”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

If your a beer lover, you have to go here especially if you like micro brews. A lot of small brewing companies offered up here. The food is good and moderately priced, you are looking a 5.00 average glass of beer but can go higher.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank ElizLv
Lansing, Michigan
“Weeknight burger and beer”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to the Hop Cat during the week. They have an amazing special from 4-6pm where you can get a burger and craft beer for $6.00!! You could also upgrade for a couple burgers for a dollar extra. I had the Bar Zee burger with bar cheese, jalapeños and bacon. And my husband got the classic burger. They were the BEST burgers we have had in a long time. Nice and juicy and cooked to perfection! Also, both of the beers we ordered were delicious. The customer service is great and a really fun atmosphere. We will be back for this burger special!

Greater Lansing
“Fantastic add to the local scene.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

First time visitor to this place, my wife had a head start visiting a few times already with her friends and she loves it. What can you say about the beer selection - it is amazing. Great mix of Michigan and national brews, including a favorite from Green Flash Brewing in San Diego. I ordered the olive burger, it was delicious and cooked perfectly medium rare as requested. My wife ordered her favorite cheese ale soup, and of course the crack fries were great. Service was very pleasant, prompt and friendly. This will be a solid addition to the area for a long time to come, wiping away the memories of the nasty Post Bar on this former spot.

“YES...crack fries”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

There were five in our group. I didn't try anybody else's food, but is had the fish sandwich and crack fries. It was the best fish sandwich I have ever had! I have to say I order a fish sandwich at anyplace that has it on the menu. It was a spicy tilapia with tartar sauce. It didn't even need the tartar. The crack fries with cheese sauce are to die for! I will go again and again. Our server was so friendly and professional.

Visited May 2014