First of all the room was advertised for $48.00 online turns out it really was 101!! Totally not even worth the $48.00. My sister's bed was not made, housekeeping just put the comforter over the sheets and I guess hoped no one would notice. My bed was made, like the sheets were tucked in looked like no one had slept in it, however when I took the comforter off, the blanket and the top sheet there was two huge blood spots on my bed!! It was disgusting and I've never been more sick with a hotel room until then! Not only that but the room smelled like smoke and butt! It is a good thing that we always bring our own blankets and pillows, otherwise I would have spent the night in my car!
When we went to the office to let staff know what happened they apologized and said they check almost all the rooms after housekeeping cleans them, I'm sorry but that is bs! They did give us a new room but it wasn't that much better. The bathroom fan was shooting sparks out of it! Seriously worst experience I've ever had at a motel/hotel.
If you MUST stay here I advise you to bring all your own blankets, sheets, and cleaning supplies! I honestly would not take the chance, seriously you would be better off in your own car.More