All reviews university club golf course honor system full kitchen separate bedroom two burner stove food bar mba program michigan state university coffee maker small apartment pull out couch check in was quick ample parking bed was comfortable convenience store would definitely stay here again
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Spent the evening at this lovely hotel in East Lansing, on our way to see a show at the Wharton Center. Very quiet location, extremely comfortable, pillow-topped queen bed, recliner (!) chair, free internet, CD player in room, MP-3 player hookup on clock-radio, and very friendly and sincere staff. Loved that it was off the beaten path and QUIET - what a treat! They also have a nice selection of CDs and DVDs/videotapes to borrow for free in the lobby and a small store with a good selection of snacks, breakfast items, ice cream and sodas at reasonable prices. Coffee and tea are available free 24/7. Breakfast is not included but there is a full kitchen in each one room suite and enough things to buy in the little store in the lobby for a quick early rising nosh. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on 3rd floor are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Everyone here was helpful & friendly. The "suite" was small,but really clean and on the ground floor. We only brought our dog this time, but I inquired and they do take cats--$25 pet fee. You get free membership to the University Club next door,too.

Room Tip: Join the priorty club free and get free upgrades; unfortunately they put animals only on the ground floor. Still very quiet with black-out drapes.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I just stayed here and the room was great. It has a full kitchen if you would be planning on staying an extended amount of time. Comfortable bed, nice towels, coffee pot,and pop corn for the microwave. Coffee is also available in the lobby area. I booked a room at Quality Suites for a Park and Fly out of the Lansing airport. I had called the Quality 800 number. I was told to call one week before my stay and let them know when my flight was. I called one week before and I was rudely told the Park and Fly was full. So I got on the phone and started calling other hotels. Will, the desk manager was SO helpful. I loved the GREAT service I received. The shuttle was ready to take me to the airport at 4:10 am and they will pick me up when my flight arrives back in Lansing. I would absolutely stay at this hotel again! The only issue - it is a "green" hotel. They don't have ice machines. I had to wait about 45 minutes for my icemaker in the refrigerator to make ice. This wasn't a problem for me. Just wanted to let you know.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank sterlingbaby
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Staff was friendly and helpful as they were students from The School of Hospitality Business at MSU. The location is somewhat removed and on the campus border which seemed to be a negative for us. The hotel is connected to the University Club which does provide good dining options but nothing is complimentary.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank AS584
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Average property (facilities, bedding, amenities, etc.) but very acceptable accommodations for weekend at MSU. Student run staff, I believe- very helpful. Can walk directly to the first tee of championship golf course. Not kid friendly as far as pool facilities/activities....minimal to no access...

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family