I moved to Lansing, MI nearly one year back. Guess which place I go every week twice for dinner, Swagath restaurant. This restaurant is awesome.
I moved to US nearly 4 years back and I got to tell you, this is one of the best indian restaurants in the east coast.
The staff is very courteous and helpful. I can always request the Chef to make something "Indian" hot and spicy and not American version of Indian food whenever I miss "real" Indian food.
I would recommend this restaurant at the beat of my heart.
Below are the ones I like very much and will recommend to anyone.
1. Chappati (Indian Bread made with whole wheat)
2. Onion Uthappam (Thick dosa with onions, Cilantro and other spices).
3. Gobi Manchurian ( Deep fried battered Cauliflower).
4. Bagara Baingan (Gravy made with Eggplant).
5. Pongal (South Indian rice pressure cooked with spices).
6. Veg Samosa.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.