My husband and I have stayed at the Kellogg twice since my daughter became a student at MSU this fall. Both times we stayed in larger luxury rooms which are still a great value at the special MSU family rate and much larger than the standard rooms. We found the rooms very comfortable and nicely decorated and I like the bathrooms with no tub. The one thing that really makes the Kellogg great is their staff. We had two rooms last time and they could not get them on the same floor because they had a large conference booked in the hotel. So they upgraded one of the rooms to a suite, for the same rate. The suite was huge and very nice. We ate dinner in the State Room that night and it was very nice, if a little expensive. But the food was excellent as was our waiter. The next morning when we went down for breakfast, they couldn't seat our large group in the dining room, so they seated us in one of the conference rooms. It was actually very nice, like having our own private dining room. I expect that we will be visiting campus quite a lot over the next four years and we will try to stay at the Kellogg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Michigan State University hotel gives you access to the best in Spartan activities and attractions in East Lansing, Michigan. Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center's prime location on the MSU campus gives you proximity to cultural, educational and athletic events, unique shopping, numerous dining options, museums and much more. Accommodations The Kellogg Center has 160 comfortable, contemporary guestrooms that boast pay-per-view movies, Wi-Fi, flat-screen televisions, plush bedding and more. Dining Housed in the Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center, the State Room Restaurant and lounge is one of the finest restaurants in the area, with an award-winning wine list, diverse seasonal menus, and private dining rooms. The restaurant received the 2015 Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator magazine for the tenth year in a row. Gift Shop The Shop at Kellogg carries a wide variety of MSU logoed clothing, gifts, and souvenirs, as well as sundries, magazines, newspapers, books and an assortment of snack items. Hours are 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 7 a.m.-3 p.m. on Sunday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kellogg Hotel And Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kellogg Hotel And East Lansing
- Kellogg Hotel East Lansing