I have just returned from a two night stay. My friends and I had rented 3 suites, with three men sleeping in each suite. The suites were ideal for our needs as they were equipped with two bedrooms and a pull out coach. The bedrooms were fine with plenty of pillows which I like. The room had a kitchen with a full size refrigerator. All said, the room was good.
The staff upon check in was very helpful and friendly.
The bad: too often a trains rolls through town honking it's horn at all hours of the day and night.
The room had two tv which is very nice. however the tv were from the 1985-90 era, no exaggeration. They were about 16inches in size and the one in my bedroom would turn off by itself after being on for 30 seconds....rendering itself useless.
The stay was not all bad and the bad points were not really worth complaining about to management. Watching tv in bed was not very important but sleeping is and I would imagine the could not prevent the trains fom ripping through town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott, East Lansing is located on the Souteast edge of Michigan State University accross from the Michigan Athletic Club. All of our suites offer full kitchens. Breakfast M-F 6:30am to 9:00am. S-S 7:00am to 9:30am. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your TownePlace Suites East Lansing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites East Lansing Hotel East Lansing
- East Lansing Towneplace Suites