“Fun place”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We liked the atmosphere - great for watching football/sports. Loved all the Spartan memorabilia in the cases. The menu had plenty to choose from. Great location - not far from campus, right off 127. It was clean and overall a good place to eat lunch and watch sports.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Nice place for dinner and drinks near the hotel. It is a good place to watch the games. The food is wonderful and the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Food was decent, Stunning Waitresses! Great Beer Specials

If you are a MSU fan, Great Place to visit.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We have been to Hall of Fame in Lansing MI numerous times. Being MSU grads and loving the Spartans this us a great place. The food has always been good (not great) but good and a great place to see the game. However our last visit on September 2, 2012, we were charged $1.00 per alcoholic drink for ICE. What the heck is the deal with that? Questioned our server and she doesn't understand the policy. If they feel they need to charge another dollar for a drink then do it; but don't charge a dollar for ice. Apparently the ice you get in water ( which you have to ask for) or soda is not charged.....This means I won't be ther for a while and when I do go back, guess I'll drink beer - no ice.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

For my first time eating here, I was HIGHLY disappointed. I made reservations ahead of time for 12:30 PM because I won the summer patio party for 10 people from 99.1 FM. I only had 6 people (including myself) we were seated right away, but it took 10 minutes for our server to come to us. I showed her my gift certificate and order the 4 pitchers of pop that was listed on the certificate. She asked if there was anything additional we wanted to order, we said no, just the food items that are listed on the gift certificate and that we were on our lunch hour. It them took another 10 minutes for our 4 pitchers of pop to come out. While drinking our beverages she returns to ask us what we wanted to order, we told that we already said we did not want to order anything additional, just the stuff on the certificate please. She then says "oh well you order what you want first on the certificate". I then said, "we already asked to please put in for all the items on the certificate, because we are on our lunch hour." The nachos, wings and lettuce wraps finally came out at 1:20 PM (by this time we had already been there 50 minutes). She never checked back with us, when she finally did around 1:50, she comes with the check and I asked her where the pizza (food item listed on the certificate) was. She then says "Oh, they must have not told me that they didn't bring it to you" I then asked her to please box it up because we have to get back to work and explain to our boss why we are late. I would assume it would be her job to check on not only us, but to make sure we got everything before handing us our check. When I gave her my card to pay the bill, it took another 10 minutes for her to bring it back. We finally left the parking lot there a little after 2pm. When we arrived, it was a little busy, but most people left around 1pm and the service was still slow. I think for a $100 value of our meal, we should received better service than that, especially when we stated that we were on our lunch, and only 6 people. We watched so many people come in aftfer us and leave before us. The food was good, but VERY overpriced. Crappy service.