“Nice Little Place!”

Jeni's
East Jordan, Michigan
“Nice Little Place!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

While Jeni's is a a bit high-priced, it has a very pleasant atmosphere. The food is excellent and the service prompt and friendly. Have been there with friends and family several times, and definitely plan to visit again!

Devizes, United Kingdom
“SURPRISINGLY GOOD”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We were cruising the breezeway from Boyne City and restaurants are few and far between (let alone open ones) on this route. Like East Jordan the restaurant is not much to look at but the service was very friendly and the food good. Near the bridge it offers traditional red checked tables in a large homely diner. An interesting selection of eclectically named chicken and burger sandwiches in large portions at a fair price.

• Visited July 2014
“High cost”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Food great but think the price is too high. Use to go there every Wed with friends but we have changed to subway and BC Pizza and some weeks we go out of town.

Michigan
“Worth a Stop to this Mom & Pop!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Jeni's doesn't look like much from the outside (the interior is marginally better), but the food and the service were both excellent. They serve local sodas that were also very good.

My husband and I visited with a large group for lunch. We phoned in advance and the owners were very accommodating - they had a huge table all ready for us on the "rowdy" side of the restaurant, a.k.a. the bar. :)

My husband tried their barbecue bacon cheeseburger (which was HUGE) with onion rings, and he loved it. I ordered the grilled cheese and, although it was fine, I was slightly less thrilled. However, I blame that entirely on my choice - not the cooking - as I wish I would have tried one of their turkey sandwiches after seeing the other meals at our table.

The rest of our group was also very pleased, and their beer battered onion rings are alone worth the stop. Stop in and you'll understand why their tee shirts say "my stomach belongs to Jeni's!" I just wished we lived closer, because this would be a regular lunch destination for me.

• Visited October 2013