“depends what you want in pizza”
Review of Tiffany's Pizza

Tiffany's Pizza
Ranked #16 of 26 Restaurants in Dundee
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 30, 2013

if pizza bar is up its fast. they do deliver, but they are not cheap and rivers edge is better tasting.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I've given Tiffany's three chances, twice ordering for a large group, and once eating in the restaurant with my husband. They have great service, a pleasant staff, and reasonable prices. My problem is that the pizza is always too greasy. Greasy, like having to sop up grease with a napkin in order not to get my hand wet with oil while eating my slice. After wiping my pizza off I have no problem with the flavor, it tastes like a standard slice of chain restaurant pizza, the problem is I shouldn't have to wipe my slice of pizza off to eat it.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

never tried the regular but the deep dish is very good. It is the 4 corner kind of pizza so crust-lovers unite! good value and taste.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Neve had a better Grinder! One of those thats so good, you leave considering opening a franchise!

Reviewed January 16, 2012

We had pizza delivered, and it was decent. Nothing spectacular to demand such a price premium.