“From a local”

River's Edge Pizza Pub & Grill
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Dundee
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Hands down best food in Dundee. Not for people in a hurry as they are always busy so service can be slow but well worth it.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

One of our favorite local restaurants for great pizza. They also have yummy sandwiches and desserts. The cannoli a favorite of our children. One of their best pizza's is the BBQ Chicken. Great beer choices and even some vegetarian options.

2  Thank FamTrav08
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My two adult sons and I stopped in for lunch after a visit to the Cabelas store. I am a total pizza snob and usually order a meat lovers type but this time (since my husband was not with us) I ordered the BBQ and Chicken pizza and it was the best I have had in years. The crust was perfection......just the right blend of crunchy and soft. My sons went to college in Ann Arbor which is a great town for pizza but they were also impressed. cute little cafe without pretension just good service and great pizza. highly recommned.

3  Thank Barby B
Reviewed August 29, 2012

During a stay in Dundee, we decided to skip the chain restaurants and go local for dinner. What we found was an awesome little pizzeria with fabulous homemade sauce and a diverse pub menu. They also have a great selection of beers for those who partake. The only downside was that the seating is limited. If you stop in, try the cheese bread!

1  Thank MamaLarmee
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

Its official... we finally tried River's Edge after eating at every other place in Dundee...we are really sorry that it took us so long to do so. It is very much superior to all others. Place is super tiny, atmosphere was average diner like, but the food (what matters most) was very good. We had the Chicago style pizza and it was great. The kids all liked their meals as well...they had a decent beer selection...no local craft beers though...but will definitely return and recommend!

1  Thank Zorrmichael