“A great place”

Great Lakes Eatery & Pub
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Dundee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 12, 2014

This was a great place but AWSOME atmosphere. The place was buzzing with laughter and could obviously see that it was a good hang out for the locals. So that says a lot about the place when there are lots of regulars. The food was very good but even our server stated that they go a little heavy on the spice when my husband mentioned the heat in his food. Overall a great experience and a nice change from chain restaurants.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I just went here for the third time. As always the service was great even though it was a busy evening. The wait for a table was minimal. The serving size is very generous and quite tasty.I was with one other person and we ordered an appetizer and both ordered meals. If visiting with a small party and appetizers are ordered, plan I taking leftovers home if you like reheats. Boxes were quickly provided along with lids for the dipping sauces. the décor and atmosphere was clean and pleasant.

With the demise of one of my other favorite places I will be visiting here on a more regular basis. this place serves quality food and drinks while many other places continue to cheapen their selections.

This place is a great place to enjoy and evening out!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Stopped here on the way from Michigan to North Carolina. We were pleasantly surprised at the great taste and quality of the food. The ribs tasted as if they were made in house. Great wait staff and quick service. Will stop here again.

Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch with hockey team. It's fine but unremarkable. Food was good. My son didn't devour his club sandwich. If you are in area or driving through its fine.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Went here after there was long line at Lone Star. Had a hamburg and fries. They didn't get the order right the first time, so I had them try it again. It was fine the second time. Just as good as Lone Star a block away. No long line to wait. They also had live music; the night I was there, a guitar duet singing original songs.