“Excellent Oriental food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Delta, Ohio
“Excellent Oriental food”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We have eaten here twice and have been more than satified each time. Their sauces and soups are made fresh daily and are excellant. Well seasoned and flavorful. They do a nice job with spicy(read hot) dioshes and allow you to pick your level of heat which is a nice touch. The wait stadff is attentive and pleasant. It is a nice place to eat and close to Cabela's

• Visited September 2013

Saginaw, Michigan
“Some of the best!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Very good food, excellent waitress. Nice atmosphere. We had chicken and vegetables. Could have shared a meal. Cost us $18 is tip. Soup was great. Especially the chicken and rice. Lisa was great waitress

• Visited August 2013
Kentucky
“The best for Miles!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This restaurant ALWAYS has the best service you will find anywhere. Their food is absolutely wonderful too. I have NEVER had anything bad there and we eat there a lot. Another perk is that the spicy dishes can be orders at different degrees of hot.
You will not regret it and plan on taking some home because you get a lot of food.

There are closed on Mondays.
The parking lot is huge so don't worry if you are hauling a trailer

• Visited May 2013
Palm Coast, Florida
“Excellent food, fantastic service”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Sizzling Chinese is a longstanding favorite, easily the best Chinese place within 15 miles. No buffet, but the menu has choices to suit every palate, and they will also tailor dishes to suit, if you don't see what you would like. For example, a friend of mine and myself often order 'cashew tofu', a dish not on the menu, which is basically cashew chicken but made with tofu instead of chicken. They are always friendly, quick, but the food is always made to order and fresh. I don't know what happened the day ebal42479 visited, but I've never been served 'funky eggrolls, uncle Ben's rice or Karo syrup'. Don't let the small town address fool you - the food is top-notch, better than many places in Toledo or Ann Arbor that charge considerably more for their items. And friendly service here goes beyond the 'bare minimum' most places do to get a tip - once when I was ill, I visited for dinner with my partner, and they actually took it upon themselves to give me (in addition to the meals we ordered) a large order of soup to take home to make me feel better, for free. Highly recommended - especially the cashew tofu, or the tofu noodle vegetable soup. :) We visit at least once a week.

• Visited May 2013
Monroe, Michigan
“Funky Eggrolls, Uncle Bens Rice and Karo Syrup”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Been wanting to try Chinese Sizzling since my college students shared their experiences with me. Wanted something better than the typical Chinese buffets. My order was for General's Tso's Chicken and I order a Sweet and Sour Chicken to-go for my wife at home. the egg rolls had a funky flavor that was not typical of the hundreds of other eggrolls that I have consumed over the years. It was the 1st eggroll that I just had to leave behind! the chicken batter was then same for both chicken dinners. A very pale yellow. The Tso's chicken pieces where about 2" in diameter whereas the sweet & sour chicken were quarter sized. The chick alone was cooked to perfection and the batter was very crispy a taste. Both meals were covered with the exact same overly sweet amber sauce that detracted from both dishes. The sauce should NEVER be the same for both dishes! The fried rice was extremely bland and without flavor, except the added flavor of the amber colored karo syrup sauce. By the time my wife tried her meal an hour later the chicken was saturated with sauce, the eggroll became funkier and the rice was even worse. We just sat it out on the back porch for the cats and racoons to eat. We may try it again but next time we will order an Almond Chicken, Lao Mein or Sub Gum, anything without the overly sweetened amber syrup sauce! The following day I revisited our Chinese Buffet in Monroe and was not disappointed! If I want really great Chinese I'll return to Monroe's Chinese Buffet or better yet Hawaiian Islands in Taylor, Mi.

Visited April 2013