“Very disappointed!!”

Add it.
Holiday Inn Dundee-Waterpark
Ranked #4 of 9 things to do in Dundee
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Would not go back again!!! Arrival Sunday 2/17/13 3:45 (check-in @ 4 pm) Parking lot so packed hardly no place to park. We had to drive around to find a spot and parked very far from entry of hotel. This is due to the MANY outside public who use the waterpark as well. The hotel does not reserve parking for staying customers. Although the rooms were nice they are overpriced compared to competitive places that offer much more. (we stayed in the Bunk Suite), our overall stay was less then pleasurable.
We booked our reservation several weeks advance. Called to place the reservation, booking TWO rooms we requested them be next to or across the hall from another. The booking agent over the phone told me she did not see it being a problem and would put the request in. At check-in one room ready, one room not. Came back after we ate at the Tree House Cafe, (food bad. Drinks bad.) Second room was 6 down across the hall from our first room, they did not accommodate for us and did not care that we were a bit upset. Pretty much gave us the oh well attitude.
Overall the hotel room was loud, walls paper thin. In our room it sounded like thunder when people above walked the halls or moved around their rooms, our room even shook at times. The waterpark was small and crowded and the water was very, very cold. Food was aweful, and menu very limited.
Very disappointed, will NOT return.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Dundee-Waterpark

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have been to this hotel now three times the last time was today and it will be my last time. We did not spend the night and only arrived to use the indoor water park for a day pass. Many complaints from many guests about the food quality and time to get the food. I thought it was a bunch of hooey.... But I was wrong. At noon I was first in line to the treehouse pub and grill. I immediately ordered 2 chicken Caesars to go. The food took 32 min to come out ... Other people got their meals a before mind including 2 whole pizzas made to order and burgers for an entire family. The water park was ver cool not the advertised 80 degrees and the water temp was cold.... We will not be going back